Introduction: Nadine Kei Inara

 Greetings delegates!


I'm Nadine Kei Inara (she/her) and I'm so excited to be your vice chair for the BMUN LXXII Berkeley Venture Capital committee :)


I'm currently a first-year planning to study Data Science and Economics, and I'm particularly interested in bridging socio-economic disparities through raising human capital, which ties into our topic of improving healthcare accessibility. My MUN journey has taken me to international conferences as a delegate, a chair and also led me to become a Secretary-General of my own conference, gifting me with friendships and memories I'll always cherish along the way. Aside from being a vice chair, I'm also a part of BMUN's Outreach staff this year.


Apart from BMUN, I am a part of the Berkeley Indonesian Student Association, where I can contribute to creating a home away from home for my fellow Indonesians at Berkeley. I love writing songs, singing while playing instruments, and exploring new dessert places.


Looking forward to seeing you all and hearing your pitches at conferences!



Best Regards,

Nadine Kei Inara

Vice Chair of Berkeley Venture Capital, BMUN 72

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procedure + Committee Flow

T-2 Days to Conference - Things to Keep in Mind!

SWOT Analysis