Introduction: Maia Hernandez

Hello, delegates!

My name is Maia Hernandez (she/her), and I'll be your guys' head chair for the BMUN LXXII Berkeley Venture Capital (BVC) committee!

I'm a current sophomore and a Public Health major, and I'm particularly interested in medicine and patenting. My academic interests also similarly align with our topic: improving healthcare accessibility. My MUN experience started when I was a sophomore in high school, and I've been involved with BMUN ever since then—both as a delegate and a chair. Last year, I served as a vice chair for BMUN's World Biopharmaceutical Forum (WBF), and I'm excited to have you all as my first committee as a head chair. 

Outside of BMUN, I'm a part of the Philipinx American Alliance (PAA) club, AFX Dance, as well as the Undergraduate Street Medicine Outreach (USMO). Whenever I have free time, I love to go on road trips to the beach with my friends, paddleboard/surf, and make balloon animals.

Thank you so much for spending your weekend here at Berkeley, and please reach out to me and my dais at any time at bvcbmun72@bmun.org. We look forward to seeing you soon!


Best,

Maia Hernandez
Head Chair of BVC, BMUN 72

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procedure + Committee Flow

T-2 Days to Conference - Things to Keep in Mind!

SWOT Analysis