Introduction - Sinchana Srinivas

Hello delegates,

My name is Sinchana Srinivas and I am going to be one of your vice chairs at BVC this BMUN conference! 

A little more about me: I am currently a senior double majoring in Public Health and Data Science and my career interests lie in the intersection of healthcare, data and business. I am always excited to bring a public health perspective to conversations about healthcare delivery and am super thrilled to see the incredible solutions you propose. For the last 9 years, MUN has taken me so many places and was where I was able to make so many incredible memories. My time in BMUN has been especially worth it including my experience headcharing WHO in BMUN 71 and vicechairing DISEC and WHO in BMUN 70 and 69 respectively. This BMUN 72 conference is going to be my last so I'm doubly excited!! 

Outside of BMUN, I am involved with Healthcare Business at Berkeley and intramural soccer with BMUN's own BMUN Rage team. In my free time, I love going on long walks, experimenting in the kitchen, and spending time with friends and family, preferably bingewatching all the TV and movies out there. 

Once again, I am incredibly excited to meet all of you and CANNOT wait to spend conference weekend Shark Tank-style! 

Take care and see you soon,

Sinchana




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procedure + Committee Flow

T-2 Days to Conference - Things to Keep in Mind!

SWOT Analysis